Friday, October 28, 2011

Ghastlie Blog Hop Updates

The Ghastlies Blog Hop Day 4 Winner is...


...Evelyn from Mrs Sharon Ghastlies Gathering. Congratulations!

Have no fear there is still more Ghastlie Sistah to visit and more grand prizes to win. Today's mistresses of Ghastlie madness are:
Miss Trudi Ghastlie
Ms. Deonn Ghastlie
Mrs. Marlene Ghastlie
Mrs Kim Ghastlie
Mrs Tammy Ghastlie

To all those wonderful people who visited my Ghastlie Family yesterday, my heartfelt thanks for your kind words, and your support. I will be sending you all a personal response over the next few days.

The answer to the two biggest questions:
Yes, I did make the tie myself for my husband as a last minute project. I will put together a tutorial for it, but be warned as it will be my first tutorial. He has had a ton of fun wearing it to work and around town.

Yes, I did make the wrap myself as well. Let me know if you would like a tutorial for that, too and I can work on it as well. It was not difficult and has proved to be useful to me when my Ghastlie cat lets me use it.

Now, I am off on my broom to visit my other Ghastlie Sistahs...and to do some ghastly laundry.

4 comments:

  1. Im laughing out loud! Cant wait to see your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see your tut for both projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ditto on the tutorials! That tie was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled you're going to do a tie tutorial. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete