Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pillow Swap Update

Hooray on all fronts regarding the Triangle Modern Quilt Swap this past Sunday. Jill Lee received my pillow with great enthusiasm. What a relief!

I received a pillow that was equal parts fantastic and cozy! Am I Lucky Ducky or what? As a matter of fact, Colleen at Lucky Duck Dreams, is the artist who made my pillow. Check her out at:
http://cyarnell.blogspot.com/



Or at least it used to be my pillow. That was until my 4 year old with very sophisticated taste saw it. She told me she knew the perfect place to put it...


...on her bed of course!

Thanks so much Colleen from myself and from my four year old.

2 comments:

  1. Your four year old has a great eye, what a cute pilow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha! I cant stop laughing! I sneakily followed your blog when thinking about what to create. I have to say I wondered if it might not appeal to your little girls. Im so glad you liked it. I had a blast with the swap! BTW I LOVE your Pips quilt!

    ReplyDelete